Professional Liability Insurance protects for errors and omissions committed by the firm's members, partners or employees in the course of their professional duties where the firm could become legally liable. It does not replace General Liability and General Liability does not cover Professional Liability. Other coverages to consider for the Professional are, Cyber Insurance, Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI), Employee Benefits Liability, Hired and Non Owned Auto Liability and Group Health Benefits. For a review of coverages for your business, please contact us.
BID REQUEST OPTIONS (Various Companies and Plan Options)
Option 1 - Send us a copy of your current insurance application or
Option 2 - Click on the button below - Complete and return (Fillable PDF Form)
- Include a copy of the Firm's Letterhead and a current copy of the Firm's Insurance Declarations page/s
- Not Renewal Time? Let us know when it is and we'll send you a reminder
- QUESTIONS? Contact us, we are here to help
Looking for other professional coveages?
- DOL - Defense Outside Limits. Provides coverage for defense in addition to your limits.
- FDD - First Dollar Defense or Loss Only Deductible. The deductible is waived for defense only, once there is a charge for damages or settlement, your deductible will apply.
- CYBER Coverage - Provides coverage for a Data Breach.
- EPLI - Employment Practices Liability Insurance. Provides an employer with protection against claims of wrongful termination, sexual harassment, discrimination and other types of claims related to employment. Complete an application for bids.
- GROUP HEALTH BENEFITS